Building & Unit Features
Eat In Kitchen
Walk In Closet
Laundry In Unit
This upper triplex in Prime Cobble Hill is one of the loveliest, most livable homes around.
With over 2500 square feet of living space generously laid out over three floors, this is both spacious and grand.
* four full bedrooms
* a bright and open master suite,
* 2.5 baths (both full baths with radiant-heated Moroccan tile and gorgeous soaking tubs),
* a master bath with his and her sinks and a walk-in California closet,
* a lovely kitchen with Bertonzzoni range and Bosch dishwasher
* two working fireplaces
* four free-standing gas heaters for supplemental heat
* a large deck off the master bedroom with endless sky
* custom ash bookshelves and built-ins, and custom bamboo bookshelves throughout
* a shared alley for bike storage
All of this centrally located in Brooklyn's most desirable and livable neighborhoods. Steps from Court and Smith Street shopping, dining, nightlife, and more. A short bike ride or walk to Brooklyn Bridge Park. With everything Brooklyn has to offer at your fingertips, and Manhattan only a ten-minute subway ride away.
Available October 15/November 1.
Pets on approval.