Building & Unit Features
Laundry In Unit
Fully but minimally furnished and clean, this sun-drenched and beautifully renovated lower triplex features:
* a large, loft-like open living space with huge granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances and cabinetry,
* a spacious open living/dining floor
* a private, South-facing, fenced-in garden with outdoor eating area and cafe table for exclusive use.
* a rec-room level with a comfortable study, with many extras...too many to list.
* three real bedrooms and two bathrooms (one very large with over-sized tub)
* endless closets
* hardwood floors, built-in shelves and entertainment center, beautiful windows, etc.
Prime location near fashionable Smith Street in one of New York's "hottest neighborhoods": historic, brownstone Brooklyn, close to dozens of great restaurants, cafes. Great local schools and playgrounds, a perfect urban, family lifestyle, with all the best New York has to offer.
Very quiet on a prime tree-lined block. Fully furnished and equipped with everything — dishes, bedding, all linens, etc. High speed cable and internet throughout. Washer dryer on bedroom floor. Three TV's and DVD players, all other electronics as well.
Requires engagement of wonderful, reliable cleaning woman once per week (cost for this is $100 per week). Security deposit required.
Small dogs on approval. Sorry Absolutely NO cats.
Available September 1 (but lease can be signed early if necessary).